Preston Skip Hire Prices and Sizes
- MINI SKIP Preston from £95
- MIDI SKIP Preston from £120
- MAXI SKIP Preston from £150
Skip Hire Preston
We at Skip Hire Preston have reached a position where we are confident of providing the best possible skip hire and recycling service to all our customers in Preston and the surrounding area.
We basically trimmed our Skip sizes down to three as most projects can be achieved by said three. The sizes we offer are the 2yd Mini Skip, the 4yd Midi Skip and the 8yd Maxi Skip .Heavy waste such as concrete and brick is best served by a Maxi .Most garden waste would need a Mini.
Skip Hire Preston OFFER A SAME DAY Skip hire service as long as you inform us by 10 a.m. It will be delivered and then collected on time.
We take the environment very seriously at Skip Hire Preston, so recycling is perhaps our main focus of the business. The Government’s policy of reducing landfill is our top priority. We have a team of specialists at our recycling plant in Preston. They have all been trained to handle all types of waste, be it hazardous or non hazardous.
Another main priority of ours is to constantly improve our stock. By that mean our Skips and our Lorries. Most years we maintain our old stock, and finances permitting we try to increase our “fleets” of Skips and Lorries. Last year’s balance sheet showed , we had 284 Skips and 37 Lorries.
When you call in to see us, you will meet a friendly team all set to help and advise you.
Interesting facts about Preston
- Preston is a city and a district in Lancashire with a population of 132,000.
- Preston has three Westminster constituencies, namely Preston, Wyre and Preston North, and Fylde, the former held by Labour and the other two by the Tories.
- Europe’s largest bus station is located in Preston.
- 1965 saw the opening of the U.K.’s first Kentucky fried chicken establishment.
- The creator of Wallace and Grommet, Nick Park was born here.
- The expression “every Preston Guild” refers to any infrequency is actually held every 20 years in the city.